
Another day, another playdate. No seriously, the heat has just been so extreme that plans that include outside activities like park time and zoo time just have to be jettisoned (at least by this family. I'm not a fan of heat and Joaquin likes it even less.) The temperature has dropped, but the humidity is still awful so we

spend most time inside or doing water activities! So this particular day we spent with Joaquin's buddy 'Stephen' and his mommy. He has a super cool pool with a inflatable slide. By plugging it into the hose you even get spray on the slide. So you get the little raft and slide on down, face first. Fabulous! I was actually so sad I was too big for this particular pool, it looked like a ton of fun. (It must have been, look at Joaquin's face!)
No comments:
Post a Comment