Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Memoria


Joaquin so enjoyed the stamping we did on the Valentine's he made that we decided to do some more stamping and make ourselves a memory game. (Somewhat sadly a few days later I discovered a memory game somebody had recently given us in my closet, oh well! There's 20 bucks or so I'm never getting back!) We got a cheapy package of stamps and some cardstock, and used mommy's ink pads to make two cards with every stamp. Then I taught Joaquin how to play. While he's still not good on leaving the cards where he picked them up, and I have to force him to let me take a turn, he's actually pretty good at remembering where the cards were. I'd say he gets an A for memory (taking into account his age) and a C for game playing savvy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Did you do some rearranging?