So we've discovered a new phenomena, jump places. There are two in Albuquerque that I know of and they are basically a large facility with ginormous jump houses/bouncers/slides inside them. We went to one recently for a birthday party. (I know! We have fancy friends apparently. The only problem is I hope Joaquin won't start getting ideas. I'm way too cheap for this sort of thing.) Anyhoo, we had a good time although Joaquin got bored with the jumpers after awhile and played video games. At least he thought he was playing videos games b/c the computer was running a simulation. His frantic joysticking did nothing, but as he didn't know that he had a great time. It was a really great birthday party, the plus being parents got to jump/slide too. I had a wonderful time, probably used the slides more than Joaquin. We even took Joaquin's friend Caleb with us since he was invited but his parents were busy moving. So Daniel and I were the parents of very hyper 3-year twins that day. Turned out nice though since Caleb was having such a good time that it gave me more excuses to go on the slides.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Brinca, Brinca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun!!!
That is really funny- and I like that Bethany was smiling bigger than Joaquin!
Post a Comment