Here's a blog all about Joaquin being silly. First, Joaquin told his first joke - and it was actually funny! To be technically correct it was his first pun which I'm afraid reveals his relationship to my father. I'm not sure this family can take any more punniness. While I was bathing him, Joaquin looks at me and says, "Mommy, do you have gum in your mouth?", I didn't, so I looked at him oddly and said, "No I don't, see?". I opened my mouth to show him it was empty and he says, "Yes you do, right here!" and points to my gums while grinning widely. Then he laughs. Get it? JK! Secondly, this video is Joaquin right before naptime. Frequently the knowledge of impending slumber makes him wildly hyper. If you're tired the only way to keep from falling into the sleep trap of death is to keep yourself frantically moving. Today the combination of approaching naptime and clean sheets was very entertaining. He kept singing songs and telling me funny things from under his blanket. In this video he's attempting to sing "Five Green and Speckled Frogs". He can make it through the first verse but since his subtraction skills are limited (i.e. nil), that's as far as he goes. To translate for those of you who can't understand Joaquin with a blanket over his head, the song goes: "Five green and speckled frogs, sat on a speckled log, eating the most delicious bugs (yum, yum!). One jumped into the pool where it was nice and cool, then there were four green speckled frogs." It's a classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment