
Blankets are so versatile. Sometimes they're a comforter, sometimes they're a house (as shown in previous blogs). Frequently he 'wraps' whatever toy he is playing with up in it and hands it to me as a 'present'. Not one that I can keep mind you, it's just for the fun of unwrapping. On this occasion, it was hat and then a flag. While the hat is very stylish (if you like babushkas, or is that the Russian grandma who wears a scarf like that? I can never remember), I was mostly amused by his flag. He started flailing his blanket around and watching it flutter. Then he told me it was a flag and that his arm was the pole. I thought he looked just like the color guard from my high school marching band (with much better form I might say), but Daniel says he is one of those macho Italian guys who "trow de fleg" in Sienna Italy. (If you're confused I recommend the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun".) He was truly having a great time and I got several action shots that have great facial expressions. If you feel so inclined, I would suggest you enlarge the pictures to see his devilish grin.




No comments:
Post a Comment