Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Día de Trabajo

Well Uncle Matty has left to return to London, sigh. But before he went, he came and spent the Saturday doing boy things with Daniel and Joaquin. They were building a planter and since there were two adults to one small child some of it actually got done. This is Joaquin in his 'working' clothes. He's responsible for the tool belt, but I put him in the appropriate shirt.












I think they had a good time (don't know for sure b/c I took the opportunity to go shopping BY MYSELF!!!! A pair of boots and a dress later....) but it was certainly exhausting. After lunch Uncle Matty and Daddy went shopping for shoes so that when Joaquin woke up from his nap, they needed theirs! They sat down to 'watch' "Max & Ruby" with Joaquin and couldn't help themselves. Joaquin and I were very amused. They didn't even wake up when I took the picture! Joaquin had to jump up and down near Daniel and say, "Wake up Daddy!" several times before we got a reaction.

No comments: