
We went to Colorado this weekend to see Mi-mo and Bill pa-pa. We had a great time, Joaquin even got to go out in a kayak. However as part of our trip we celebrated Joaquin's half-birthday. Basically it was an excuse to give him presents. He liked the Duplo garbage truck and kitchen set I gave him, but his favorite present was a..... HARMONICA! (Yes it deserves all caps because I'm basically yelling.) Mi-mo has been reading the blog and realized Joaquin's current obsession with pretending everything is a harmonica. He was totally thrilled, and picked up the technique for playing pretty quickly. So here he is serenading us with his harmonica.
1 comment:
Allie thought this video was fantastic, and now she really wants a harmonica. But, just having to listen to that video about 36 times (she figured out how to click to make it play again all by herself, ahh!) and I kinda don't want to hear that all day . . .
Post a Comment