A baby's life is full of firsts, and here's one more from last week... first food! A nice mix of rice, apples and pears. She liked it! Didn't eat a huge amount, but enjoyed what she did. She's eaten twice since then so we're still working on making it a part of our day to day life. Unfortunately bottle introduction has not gone so well. She hated it passionately with Mommy milk inside. (I mean crying and trying to get away from it, etc.) The next day I let her play with it with a little juice and some water inside. She liked the taste okay and thought the nipple was fun to chew on, but only a little sucking went on. I tried one more time with plain water and she sort of played with it again. So Mommy is re-thinking strategy. Convincing Eliana of something is always a difficult process. Still she's growing up fast!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment