Sunday, January 16, 2011

Regalos


We received a few gifts for Christmas that I'm still a little unsure of. The first came from Daniel's Uncle Sal. Remembering that I'm a football fan, he bought Joaquin a little football outfit, complete with helmet and football. But he says that he couldn't remember what team I favored, so he just went with his, the Steelers! I can't help but feel that it's a subversive attempt to steal Joaquin's potential football loyalty. Ah well, currently it's no bed of roses being a Broncos fan anyway. The second gift was a laser space gun from Geoffpa-pa. I don't want to be one of those mother's who think they can protect their children from everything but I was hoping to keep him from guns for a little while longer. Although admittedly he already makes guns from his Duplos and pretends to shoot me, so who am I kidding. It is pretty cool as it makes laser beam noises and has flashing leds. What boy cold resist it? Both he and Daddy make this face when playing with it. Still, I think I'm going to have to really consider my policy on guns and what kind of playing about them we do. Eeek!










No comments: