So Saturday was Homespun Holidays (a craft fair/demonstration) at church. I went and I guess Joaquin was inspired to craftiness. While I was gone he and Daddy built a little bookshelf, but to do so they had to empty out our jewelry-making supplies. Joaquin looked at them and decided to make me a necklace. This is it. He designed it completely himself. Apparently Daddy went on making the bookshelf and Joaquin worked all by himself. He wanted to use these clasps because they're magnet clasps (Joaquin loves, loves, loves magnets), so Daddy had to help him crimp his wire to them. However, the design is completely Joaquin. And he was so excited to give it to me when I came home. It's like my favorite piece of jewelry ever! (Eclipsed only by my engagment ring.) I'm also totally impressed by his choices. I totally dig turquoise with copper (satisfies the chemistry nerd in me), and I love the pearls too. He has fabulous taste apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment