Joaquin has never really cared what he wears. He makes some objections if he thinks something is really uncomfortable, but even stiff jeans rarely get a complaint. I've always kind of regretted this despite the fact that it means I get to play dress-up with him a bit longer. I keep thinking that if he could establish control in an area like clothes, where I don't care if he's in charge, he would be less obstreperous about others. (Perhaps we could get going where we need to go without all the frustration!) So when he does express an opinion about his attire I listen. Hence the light-up Toy Story shoes for this season. He doesn't know anything about Toy Story since he's still refusing to watch movies (aaah!), but they light up on the heels and on the toes, WOW! They were two dollars more expensive then the shoes Mommy liked, but I sucked it up and Joaquin is so jazzed. Here he is going for a nighttime walk with Daddy to watch his shoes light up in the dark.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment