
So, what is this? It's a wood shaving from Daniel doing some planing. What else does it look like to you? I'm always reminded of a scene from one of the 'Little House on the Prairie' books where Laura puts the wood shavings from her father's construction in her hair to make golden curls. But that's a girly response because Joaquin sees......a ROCKET! Yes, he spent much of that morning in the garage running around with various 'rockets' making zooming noises. His rockets, as he will inform you, are automatic, nobody has to drive them. And they have electricity magnets and gas and oil and fire and generators! And their fire is really, really hot because it has so much energy! So they go really, really fast. (This is a more organized version of what he tells me, wording very close to what he actually says.) And yes, Joaquin is not wearing a shirt. I don't know what to tell you, he just doesn't want to get dressed again after naptime. We spend a lot of evenings in disarray and that's when I take the most pictures. He gets it from his father who walks in the door and immediately takes off his outer shirt. :) They're boys, they don't like clothes and they pretend things are rockets. I can't explain it.
No comments:
Post a Comment