Friday, September 3, 2010

En el Mente de Joaquin, dos

So more insight into the exciting world that Joaquin inhabits, sometimes I wish the real one was as interesting. I found these bathtub paints at Target the other day so we broke them out last night. Turns out they're puffy as well as colorful, so Joaquin's 'painting' had a lot of depth as well. As usual, he put all the colors on top of each other (this is a key hallmark of a Joaquin original, in case this ever becomes important for you to know). Then he tells me "It's a sun, no, it's a flower that looks like a sun!" He was very proud of it. Then today he made a heater for his room with his tinker toys and some extra accessories. I thought it was quite cool, but his explanation was even more entertaining. Unfortunately his explanation was way funnier than what I captured on video, but it'll give you some idea of the continuous and very long explanations of his creations that I frequently have to listen to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My grandchild is a genius ;)

Bethany, now you know what I went through with Daniel!

dora