So before the Carrolls left we got together and took a bunch of pictures in costume. This is continuing a tradition Daniel and I have started of making a book of a bible story using pictures of us in costume and photoshop. Last year's turned out quite successfully, so we got ambitious and included Kara, Shiloh, Allie, Auntie Boo-boo, Uncle Brian and Uncle Matty in the fun. I would post these pictures but they're all on Kara's camera! We're 'illustrating' the Christmas story, so we pulled out some of Daniel's traditional Ghanaian shirts to adorn our shepards. It looked perfect and also inspired Daniel to attempt to show us the Dagomba dance. (Dagomba is a tribe in Ghana) Daniel also calls this tribe the MC Hammer tribe since their traditional garb for fancy occasions includes these shirts, a floppy hat (not a turban), and Hammer pants! However I've never seen MC attempt this dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment