
We finally painted our balloon! We had a free morning so we decided it was time to finally finish this project. In general, Joaquin has more fun mixing paint into unrecognizable colors than in actually painting, but he did put some color on the balloon. (Some of it was pretty ugly colors from the aforementioned mixing, but he thought they were beautiful.) I also ended up doing some painting after Joaquin demanded I make a rainbow, then a bird, then a ball, and then a hummingbird. But before my dubious

painting skill were called into service, I managed to take some cool pictures. I was feeling clever and creative after seeing some beautiful photos a friend had taken of her children. So I tried to get more of Joaquin's face, and less of his profile as he concentrated. (I have many, many, many pictures of the back of his head/profile as he plays) This one turned out very fun, and I like the one where he's sitting back staring at the
balloon as if to figure out the perfect next brushstroke. But by far my favorite was this one. He was stirring some color and as I looked down at him, his eyelashes were just ridiculously long. So I wanted to take a few close pictures of them. This picture turned out blurry in the most perfect way and he looks so angelic. I think I need a copy of it in my pocket for everytime he throws a fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment