Monday, October 11, 2010

Como se dice papier mache en Español?


Inspired by Max & Ruby, Joaquin has been asking to do some papier mache. Fortunately Mommy has done a lot of papier mache while making masks for FCT. I know that there's a great product, basically gauze with powdered papier mache all over it. You cut it in strips, dip in water and put it on. Soooooooooo much
cleaner. In fact, enough cleaner that I was willing to let a two year old play with it. We went to Chick-fil-A to get a balloon (yes it was a great excuse to go to Chick-fil-A) and then went to town making our own hot air balloon. I'll post another picture once we get it all painted, Joaquin wants a rainbow balloon!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Se dice "papel mache"
And as you know, they make a lot of Mexican crafts out of it.
It was wonderful to see the three of you. I had a great time.
thank you
mimo