Sunday, October 14, 2012
Recreo
Nowadays the best moments and the best photographs for me are of my kiddoes playing together. Eliana loves Joaquin's room and now that she can crawl she can get there whenever she's down on the ground. (Yeah, in a week she went from slowly crawling a few feet, to prowling around the house.) This would be fine, but sometimes Joaquin's room has some dangerous stuff (for babies anyway) on the floor. So if they're playing around in there I usually try to watch. On this day they were super cute, playing tug-of-war with some used up glow sticks (Eliana loves these for some reasons) and giggling hysterically. Joaquin was being quite nice to his little, little sister and she loves anytime he's paying attention to her. Still I got a little worried when Joaquin crawled under his blanket and started being a blanket monster. I mean, Eliana is really little and easily scared. But apparently she's not easily fooled. She just laughed and took that monster one, poking it wildly with her spear/glowstick. A little sister's gotta be tough, ya know?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture with the tongue out. :-)
Post a Comment