So final post on Elian'as' new playing abilities. This isn't a great picture, but it was a super cute moment. I put Eliana in Joaquin's room while I went to get something and when I got back she was rolling around quite happily reaching for the ball and trying to pull his blankets off his bed. So Mommy retired gracefully to unload the dishwasher and surreptitiously watch the baby. She was content for like 20 minutes, managing to roll around most of the middle of his room by rolling over and then scooching and then turning, etc. It was so sweet to watch her trying to plan how to get places. Plus she was so independent and happy about it. Nowadays that's not always the truth (she wants to see and touch everything and mommy is supposed to be her human chariot). This video is Eliana on my birthday. Mostly it's just cute because this little 'laptop' was one of Joaquin's favorite toys back in the day. Eliana seems to like to, I was especially amazed she already knew how to close it.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Mi Computadora
So final post on Elian'as' new playing abilities. This isn't a great picture, but it was a super cute moment. I put Eliana in Joaquin's room while I went to get something and when I got back she was rolling around quite happily reaching for the ball and trying to pull his blankets off his bed. So Mommy retired gracefully to unload the dishwasher and surreptitiously watch the baby. She was content for like 20 minutes, managing to roll around most of the middle of his room by rolling over and then scooching and then turning, etc. It was so sweet to watch her trying to plan how to get places. Plus she was so independent and happy about it. Nowadays that's not always the truth (she wants to see and touch everything and mommy is supposed to be her human chariot). This video is Eliana on my birthday. Mostly it's just cute because this little 'laptop' was one of Joaquin's favorite toys back in the day. Eliana seems to like to, I was especially amazed she already knew how to close it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment