Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bañarse

Miss Eliana loves a bath.  She splashes and splashes and splashes.  Plus she really likes when I read "What Floats", a little plastic book for the bath.  We've had it since Joaquin was a baby and we read it every bath.  So now I do the same for Eliana and she is a serious fan.  She gets the biggest smile (not like the one in this picture) on her face whenever I pull it out.  She also likes to chillax in the bath, as you can see; one foot up and leaning back.  Both super cute and super funny.  This picture is also indicative of another typical Eliana feeling.  This weird smile is caused by teething.  Poor baby, her mouth seems to be hurting her all the time and those next teeth will just not pop through.  She also makes some seriously crazy tongue movements exploring the teeth she does have.

No comments: