Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Traje de Bañar
So a bathing suit for a baby is quite the most useless garmet ever! While I'm sure Eliana would enjoy splashing in the pool, I don't trust her not to poo while in. And I don't want to share a pool with a poopy baby! No diaper is that good. So when Joaquin and I go and swim in Great-Grandma's pool, Eliana hangs with Grandma. But she received a bathing suit as a present and it's super cute, so...... Here she is watching us swim while dressed to kill. That concentrated stare is because she is very interested in watching us swim. I don't know if she's nervous about what we're doing, or the water is just interesting to look at, but she's always very intent while we're in there. Oh cutie-patootie, she's rocking this suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment