And Eliana is five months old! I can hardly believe it. For some reason four months seemed normal and five months seems so old. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be this big. She's started to roll over - a skill she's not fond of. She rolls from her back to her stomach mostly and then screams because she's not super fond of tummy time. Obviously cause and effect is still a shaky concept for her. She knows a few words that we can tell; her name, hungry, feed you, and toes. Maybe Mommy and Daddy as well. Starting to grab any and everything....and then put them in her mouth. She's turning into a sweet baby now as we get better at sleeping. She sleeps (usually, unless travel or something else gets in the way) 10 to 12 hours at night and intermittent naps. And she's usually happy and interested while awake. Still not a fan of too much time with people other than Mommy or Daddy. We started really eating this month and she loves it! I can't tell if it's because she loves the flavor or if it's her desire to put everything in her mouth. Her favorite thing is Daddy kisses - the fuzziness makes her giggle. Five crazy but fabulous months!
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
10-12 hours a night! I'm jealous. :-)
Post a Comment