Friday, April 20, 2012

Pascua 2012

Happy Easter everyone!  Christ is Risen!  Aren't my boys sweet?  We had an exhausting but lovely Easter morning.  I had to sing three services, and Eliana accompanied me to church at 7 in the morning, dressed in her pajamas.  But after rehearsal we dressed her up, isn't she beautiful?  And she was surprisingly good throughout the morning, managing to fall asleep on Daddy when he and Joaquin came.  Then over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter lunch.  This picture of the four of us is our attempt at an Easter family portrait.  We all look awful but I like it because Eliana looks hysterical!  Very wide-eyed.  Joaquin and I had made some special cupcakes in actual egg shells.  (This was surprisingly easy)  This made for some very entertaining table talk since Uncle Matty was a little nervous about them, but Joaquin and I enjoyed making them and they tasted fabulous.

No comments: