Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hermanos

 Joaquin is, in his own estimation, an excellent baby holder and as evidence I will say that Eliana never appears uneasy while he's holding her.  However, I don't think I would enjoy sloping at this angle, even for a Joaquin kiss.  These pictures are them dressed in their cute but unmatching sibling shirts.  (It was actually hard to find shirts that say big brother, etc. so finding something sweet and matching was basically out of the question.)  Sometimes it's actually easier to get a good photo of Eliana because laying on the floor next to Joaquin makes her happy.  Joaquin is developing a serious camera grimace in lieu of a smile and he doesn't always want to spend whole minutes looking in the direction of the camera, but I think these pictures turned out good.  There's one where they're both looking at me and smiling, and then one where you can see what their shirts say.   Big brothers do rule, just ask this this little sister.


No comments: