We have achieved smiling! During our weekend in El Paso she smiled at me when I kissed her, but I thought it was maybe just a face twitch towards me. Then she did it again two days later. Then a few days ago she smiled when I came up to her and said hi. And now she's done it several times, including this particular occasion. Isn't it adorable? In the interests of fairness I must say that Daniel claims she's been smiling since about two weeks old, but as all baby experts would consider this impossible, take it with a grain of salt. She also 'talks'. Seriously she makes these funny little noises that aren't really coos and aren't crying. Plus she looks at me very seriously and moves her mouth around. It looks for all the world like she's trying to talk, although maybe she's just thinking, "I want milk". Daniel thinks I'm crazy and that they're just involuntary movements, but I think that's sour grapes about the whole smiling issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment