
So, another fashion blog. This first photo is a cute hand-me-down outfit from a friend of Eliana's who is only a few months older. It's a cute little jumpsuit, but I'm really mostly impressed that we still fit into it. It's a 3 month outfit and Eliana is almost actually 3 months. Even though she's pretty tall and big, she's still not the pudge Joaquin was, and so wears her clothes for considerably longer. It's kind of exciting to have made it almost to 3 months and still be able to wear some 3 month clothes! Joaquin grew out of these cute little clothes so fast. The stripey outfit is also a 3 monther and totally cute. It's also a real find because the pants and skirt were a gift and the onesie was a lucky find on the clearance aisle. This sweet little rosebud dress is actually a dress I wore when I was a baby. Then the little shawl is actually also mine, knitted by my great-grandma. They're still chic! And finally, check her little Dr. Seuss onesie. Yeah for Truffula trees!
No comments:
Post a Comment