Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moda 1

 Following in Joaquin's footsteps, Eliana is growing fast.  Although her height is growing fast also, so hopefully she won't be quite so rotund.  It has it advantages though, since now we're rocking the smaller of our 0-3 clothes. That means now it's time for a blog with a few of her cuter outfits.  This sweet little bear suit is actually a size newborn, but since it runs big, she just now fills it up.  It's hysterical now that her arms actually fill up most of the sleeves because she waves them around at me.  I feel like I have my own live teddy bear.  The white outfit came from a used clothing store, but I love it because it's both pretty and practical, pants are important on chilly days!  (Plus she's rocking a very bizarre but typical Eliana expression.)  And the beautiful outfit that seems to be making her very sad (she hates being dressed) is one of the few things I bought, new and full price, for her.  Notice again the practicality of her ruffly skirt, both beautiful and warm!  And I love these bear slippers, they're the only shoe type accessories that fit her currently.  Fortunately when you're a baby these go with everything!  Anyone not interested in little girl clothes I must warn you this will be the first of many blogs devoted to the cuteness of Eliana's fashion, sorry.  It's way too much fun having a baby girl.

No comments: