So here's our new bathing arrangement. Efficient isn't it? Actually it's become our family together time since frequently we split off, boys together and girls together. But at bathtime we have both kids in the bath and both parents washing them. Eliana has become more acustomed to baths now that she's realized she can see me simply by tilting her head at an angle. This picture demonstrates it admirably. It looks horribly uncomfortable but she doesn't seem to mind. I wish I could show these pictures to all the folks at church who keep saying, "She's always asleep, I don't even know if she has eyes." Well they should hang out with her in the middle of the night! JK. But see, in these pictures she's nothing but eyes. It's funny to me that both our children have ridiculously large eyes considering Daniel and I have small eyes, but it's adorable. Eliana in particular has a very pensive bug-eyed stare that makes her eyes hard to miss. And once Eliana has had enough of bathing (usually after hair-washing, she still hates that), her bathtub can function as an additional bathtoy for Joaquin!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment