Friday, January 20, 2012

¡Eliana Nace!

For Eliana's induction Daniel and I spent the night at the hospital Saturday night to start some medication.  Joaquin got to spend the night at Grandpa and Grandma's house.   Sunday morning actual labor commenced and while Aunty Boo-boo skipped church to come watch, everyone else went and then came to the hospital awaiting Eliana's arrival.  It did take some time, you can see Joaquin being entertained by playing "Angry Birds" with Uncle Matty.  (If that isn't a sign of the times I don't know what is.)  Finally after a little drama, Miss Eliana made her entrance and everyone got to meet her.  I unfortunately missed Joaquin's first introduction to her, but the pictures are priceless!  He looks so happy.  Here she is very, very new and meeting the fam.  Welcome Eliana Marie Headley, 7 lbs 10 oz, 20.5 inches long, born January 15th 2012.


No comments: