Thursday, August 19, 2010

S'mores (I'm thinking there's no Spanish equivalent for this!)


Our other fun end of summer/before the Carroll's leave event was an evening at the Schubert's house making s'mores over their little firepit. As you can see from the pictures, Joaquin is quite the s'mores-aholic. Can't say I disagree with him, there are few things better. Especially when the marshmellows are perfectly toasted over hot charcoal without being blackened by a campfire. Maybe not the same overall charm as camping s'mores, but definitely better for the palate.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a s'mores post to do too!

Erin and Erik said...

I love this picture of the three of you!

Unknown said...

I know I am weird in this way but I had my very first s'more a few months ago and I thought it was so excessively sweet I could not stand it! Kind of like the opposite of eating a very tart pickle only worse!
They have to be terribly unhealthy.
Yikes!
dora/mimo