So horrible news (and my excuse for lack of blogging. I didn't think it had been so long, but I got some complaints...) we lost our camera! It's been 4 1/2 days now so I think it's actually truly lost! So that means I don't have pictures to blog about Joaquin's achievements in Little Gym without mommy or pictures of our fabulous morning at Explora with Mi-mo, or pictures of him licking the brownie spoon and covering himself with chocolate. Sigh. You'll just have to imagine them until we buy another one - eek!
One Joaquin story I don't want to forget (and I will by the time I find a camera): Recently Joaquin and Daddy had a very in depth discussion about why certain things will stand and others won't. The biggest reason - flat bottoms. Things with flat bottoms stand much better than things that don't. The other day we were walking out to the car and Joaquin tells me, "I have flat bottoms, see!" and points to his feet. He does indeed. :)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No camera?!?!? That's panic mode at my house. I'm getting a little short of breath just thinking of not having a camera . . .
Post a Comment