Monday, February 22, 2010

Felix Cumpleaños Charlie!


This weekend we were invited to the birthday party of one of Joaquin's friends from Little Gym that happened actually at the Little Gym. While I'm sure it cost a ridiculous amount of money, I'm almost tempted to save up. They opened up the gym for the kids and even had a few teachers there to run a low-key program. We got these fun action shots of Joaquin (partly why Daniel decided on this camera I think), and the kids had a great time running around. They (LG folks) even provided pizza and helped serve and clear it up. (I love it when people help with clean-up) All in all in it was pretty fun, especially since Joaquin was much more mature than usual about giving his present to Charlie. We had picked it out b/c he played with this toy at a friend's house and liked it and so therefore thought Charlie would like it. He gave it to him quite happily and then asked to "share it with him" but was pacified with a "You should come to our house sometime and play with it then" from Charlie's mom.

No comments: