Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cámara Nuevo

So we bought two new cameras at Costco and are trying them out to see what we like. So far I think the Panasonic is easy to use, but I'm underwhelmed with the pictures. However, this might be b/c it can only be set to 3 megapixels, 5 or 12 and Daniel has it on the 5 setting. (He won't put it on the 12 setting since he's convinced our hard drive will quickly crash at my normal picture taking rate.) But since our other camera is 5 megapixels, these look a little grainy to me. However it was fun to hold a camera in my hand again, so here's a few cute pictures taken tonight around bedtime. This first one is Joaquin being measured on his height chart. This is getting harder to do accurately since he's started to stand on his toes! Stinker. For all of you who've missed us, we miss you too! Now that we're only the camera hunt, it won't be long till I'm blogging at a normal rate of speed. (So stop hasseling me, Matty!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BETHANY UPDATE THIS AGAIN!!! IT'S BEEN AGES!!!
LOVE MATT