Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Primero Navidad y Primero Cumpleaños


Since Joaquin's birthday is in December he gets to celebrate a lot. This year we had a party for his friends and a pre-party that was also Christmas with Great-Grandma who is going to Chicagoe for Christmas. So this is first Christmas and first birthday with family. We had a good time and Joaquin and Grandma got presents. Honestly I haven't told Joaquin much about Santa Claus, but I can't imagine he'd care much. Who needs an imaginary man who brings you presents when everyone else you know is doing the same thing all through December?



Sweet! A Max & Ruby sticker book.







Here Great-Grandma, let me show you how to put this together. He actually helped me pick out her presents, so he had quite an opinion about them. Mostly he's hard to get into buying presents but that day he was excited.
This is a fabulous marker set that Great-grandma got for Joaquin. However Mommy inadvisably used one of the markers before Joaquin did and caused a ruckus. (I'm sorry!) He kept demanding that I put the color back in the marker. Daniel actually washed the paper out and pretended to put the color back in the marker (clever I thought), but we're not sure this was the best approach to take. He was just so heartbroken. Apparently he wants to be the first to break them in!

No comments: