
These particular pictures are from the night before we left for London. We were getting a little sad about leaving our big boy, so we spent Thanksgiving night playing with him. (This is after an exciting Thanksgiving day. Joaquin was, as usual, the only small child, but he was a total angel. He took a long nap with Daddy after Thanksgiving lunch and even tried stuffing.) He looks so cute in his robe when he's all clean and fresh so we got very giggly and took pictures. You can see that this picture is Joaquin making faces at himself in the mirror - he loves
to do that. I try never to let him start a fit in the bathroom b/c it always lasts longer as he is admiring his crying face in the mirror, seriously! Daniel decided to make a short movie while he was being so charming and Joaquin consented to show us his 'meowing'. He's almost always a kitty nowadays and sometimes all he can do is meow. (This means I'm frequently mama kitty.) After he was done meowing, Daniel told him to kiss Mama kitty. Imagine my surprise when he leaned over and licked me! Apparently, as he told me later, that's how kitties kiss. I guess it makes
sense, everytime Chita licks him, we tell him she's kissing him. He's just making a logical jump... sort of. He was delighted at our reaction and Daddy got several more kitty kisses that evening (I was wise enough to stay out of reach). And then we left for London, leaving Joaquin and his new kitty kisses for Grandma to deal with!
to do that. I try never to let him start a fit in the bathroom b/c it always lasts longer as he is admiring his crying face in the mirror, seriously! Daniel decided to make a short movie while he was being so charming and Joaquin consented to show us his 'meowing'. He's almost always a kitty nowadays and sometimes all he can do is meow. (This means I'm frequently mama kitty.) After he was done meowing, Daniel told him to kiss Mama kitty. Imagine my surprise when he leaned over and licked me! Apparently, as he told me later, that's how kitties kiss. I guess it makes
sense, everytime Chita licks him, we tell him she's kissing him. He's just making a logical jump... sort of. He was delighted at our reaction and Daddy got several more kitty kisses that evening (I was wise enough to stay out of reach). And then we left for London, leaving Joaquin and his new kitty kisses for Grandma to deal with!
No comments:
Post a Comment