Between her own reluctance to nap and trying to adjust to Joaquin's school schedule, sometimes we're tired. This is a quick catnap taken during our Labor Day picnic, it's apparently exhausting to hang out in Mommy's arms. We're working on it though, I got brave and started letting her cry for awhile and now I can set her down for her nap and walk away. She cries for a little bit and...... (wait for it)..... goes to sleep! Amazing! Admittedly they're always very short naps, but a schedule that I can predict is an amazing thing. Thank you sweet girl. But to prove that Eliana isn't the only sleepyhead in our house, here's a picture of Daddy 'watching' the baby. Notice she's safely contained by his legs, but while she explores Daddy gets a nap. I keep checking on them to make sure they were okay (and of course take a picture), but they hung out for like 20 minutes before Eliana demanded Daddy's full attention.
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment