Monday, September 17, 2012
Bajo el Ropero
Miss Eliana is super active lately. She hasn't managed to crawl yet, but we are working on it, constantly! You can see evidence of this in her figure. She's still under 20 lbs and looking slimmer than just a month ago. Notice she can still wear this cute kitty shirt from Aunt Georgina. I'm super excited that she's calmed down in the growing department since we have 9 month fall clothing that I want to put her in! Okay, back to the point of this blog. She can do all sorts of stuff, just started sitting up from being on her tummy. However moving towards something is still beyond her. She pushes herself up and tries to move forward, but always scooches backward. ALWAYS! This makes her frequently very frustrated and angry, and often results in some funny situations. Since her feet are low to the ground and small, she can slide into places backward that she wouldn't fit into forwards. In these particular photos, she managed to wedge herself under her dresser. I fully expected a fit to ensue, but this smile came because Joaquin got down and imitated her. Everything is better if brother is doing it! He makes everything funny and Eliana happy. Makes me wish I had a big brother!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment