So I haven't been blogging as much as I should have about our adventures with Allie and Tia Lina this summer. Partly because I keep letting Kara take the pictures and then I don't get them from her! But here's a nice moment where we took the kidlets to the California Pizza Kitchen and then splashed in the Uptown Fountain. (We also attempted to shop beforehand which meant by the time we had food the pregnant lady was crabby and HUNGRY! Sometimes I'm harder to deal with than the kiddos) While waiting for the Carrolls, Joaquin and I discovered a farmer's market in the Uptown parking lot on Saturday morning. We saw African baskets (Ghanaian made and I totally recognized them), rainbow chard and a whole stand of New Mexico bee products. We had some straws of clover honey, bought some New Mexico honey and bought a cute little bear candle made out of beeswax. Joaquin was delighted to show off his knowledge of bees and tell the stall manager how beeswax was honeycombs melted down. Joaquin and Allie had a great time in the fountain, here's Joaquin standing on one of the jets waiting for water. I like this next picture since Allie joins him. Only a good friend will stand there looking like and idiot with you. :)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment