Tuesday, May 24, 2011

El Dia de las Madres



I had the best Mother's day! Joaquin was very cute about the whole thing, having been prepared by his teachers at school. He made me a little plastic cross that he painted with 'special' paint and a beautiful card that I received on our special luncheon. He explained to me very seriously how the paper arms on the card were him hugging me. They also had a very funny page of questions they asked Joaquin about me. Apparently I'm 18 years old and my favorite things to do are laundry and take care of Jamie. The best was, Joaquin knows I love him cause I'm always hugging him. It was great. Then he convinced Daddy to buy me flowers for Mother's Day. Isn't he amazing? Then we had a nice meal with family that I didn't have to cook. My boys are great. In other news, we have a new truck! And Joaquin (despite the face he's making due to the sun) is super excited. It's great, compact, long bed, and with room to put both car seats in the back. Brought to us by the lovely Tia Lina. She works for chocolate. :)

No comments: