
We celebrated Christmas Eve morning building gingerbread houses with some friends. Admittedly I should put 'gingerbread' in quotes since we used graham crackers. As you can see from the pictures, we had an absolutely obscene amount of decorative/candy material. While our friend's little boy was too little to participate, Joaquin had a

grand time, at least for a while. You can see Daddy here indoctrinating him with the joys of graham crackers covered in icing. Because of a Max and Ruby episode (how many times have I said that on this blog? Thank goodness he's starting on a 'Curious George' kick now.), Joaquin thinks gingerbread houses should be held together

with gummy worms, so his personal creation had a lot of those. Apparently it's a gingerbread house with a bird's nest on it? My other favorite picture is Daniel and Eric photographing our friend's gingerbread castle. (I was quite impressed with the turrets). Daniel used his flashlight to create a sunrise over Nielsen Keep. Ooooh. (I'll save our creation for another blog.)
No comments:
Post a Comment