Wednesday, June 2, 2010

La Pachanga de la Soltera

So I realize this is a post no one will read since they are only looking for pictures of Joaquin as a ringbearer. Don't worry, those will come! However since I don't have most of those collected yet, here's a short post on Joaquin at a 'bachelorette' party. Actually we didn't have a bachelorette party per se (we had a lingerie shower and a bridal luncheon instead), but an impromptu one happened Friday evening when Heather came over to do her nails and invited a few friends. Since Daddy was at the bachelor party and I didn't have much notice, Joaquin got to attend the bachelorette party. He actually had a great time since he got tons of attention from some of his favorite people (Boo-boo, Johanna and Chelsey) and then stayed up late playing with his blocks because he was so good we didn't notice the time. He even got a cool little sash out of the 'bachelorette' ribbon.

No comments: