I tried out a new optometrist and Joaquin of course came with me. (I never realized what a big expedition any doctor appointment was until I had children. How did my mother ever get new glasses or maintain her dental health without going nuts?) He was actually pretty good, even during those tests where I had to focus on a machine so I basically couldn't parent him at all. He kept asking the lady what the machines did. Fortunately she thought he was amusing rather than annoying so it worked it. But the highlight of the trip (besides a new, good prescription) was the fishtank! Not only was it a nice fish tank, you could run around to the other side and one of the fish would follow you. Joaquin proved this theory multiple times, which was great since it kept him occupied while I was paying the bill.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did you end up going?
Rachel, I ended up going to Sandia Vision and I saw some guy with a name that's hard to pronounce but starts with C. I really liked him, turns out he's actually Bryan's optometrist. Funny, huh?
Post a Comment