Thursday, August 13, 2009

Señor Maravilloso


I finally got a CD of the pictures Kara took while she was here so I'm sharing a backlog of photos. These are just a couple where Joaquin looked really beautiful and a really interesting one of him and Daniel in the pool. To go along with a blog solely devoted to how wonderful Joaquin is, here are my favorite Joaquin moments lately.
1. In the tub the other day, as he was mixing Daddy a cup of pretend tea, "When I get older Daddy, I used to like tea". I think he was trying to say "When I older Daddy, I will like tea", but mixed up his future and past phrases. Totally cracked me up.
2. Tonight in the bath (we do a lot of chatting while bathing) he told me that my name is 'you' and his name is 'me'. When I told him I thought my name was me (my idea of a joke) he was very insistent that my name was 'you'.
3. Today when he told me three times when he needed to go pee-pee. Yeah!
4. When he sings 'You are my sunshine' and stops in the middle to tell me skies aren't grey, they are blue!
5. When he amends 'Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes' to knees and feet and then laughs uproariously.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Okay, I took a lot more fantastic pictures than these! :) But these are three of my favorites too.