Monday, August 17, 2009

Toalla Poncho

While at swimming lessons, I saw a child wearing a towel poncho and totally loved the idea of it. I mean how convenient? A towel and a wrap in one! Plus they always come out of the water so chilly and this warms them up without having to strip down. So this is my interpretation. Notice I made it a little big in the somewhat ill-advised hope that we can use it again next year. (Like anything made by my questionable seamistry will last that long!) I made one for Joaquin and one for Jonah and one for Allie in my creative storm. Notice Joaquin's is green (for Joaquin!) and I put a little dump truck decal on to make it special.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hee hee, I always say that in my head when Allie asks for a green marker or crayon or cup or whatever, "Green for Joaquin!" Rhyming is awesome.