
Does this seem odd to anyone else? Sunday was a long day (church, matinee performance and time at the grandparents) and apparently it wore Joaquin, I mean Daddy, out. I put on Max and Ruby for them to watch while I finished cleaning up and running Joaquin's bath. I came back and this is what I found. I'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that Daddy fell asleep on Joaquin's lap or that Joaquin is so unfazed by it. He is apparently used to his Daddy falling asleep randomly. Many times after Daniel comes home from work, his job is entertaining Joaquin while I make dinner. Frequently they close the door to his room and I have no idea what's going on. According to Daniel, he commonly starts dozing off and Joaquin will put him in his bed, tuck him in and attempt to turn on the noise machine. Then he plays quietly while Daddy sleeps. I knew Daniel had a racket going on!
1 comment:
Haha! That fits with what I know of Daniel. The first time we met him he came to my parents' house on a Sunday afternoon, fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours, and the rest of us just went about our business, occasionally stopping to stare at that guy who lives across the street.
Post a Comment