Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Los Thunderbirds

So realistically I shouldn't be the one writing this blog since I wasn't there, but here's some pics of Daniel and Joaquin at the air show!  The Thunderbirds came to Albuquerque and since Mommy was occupied at a little shower for Eliana the boys decided to be manly.  They had a great time.  They got to see a Stealth Bomber fairly close and an Osprey and all sorts of stuff.  Then of course there was also the Thunderbirds themselves.  I saw them a bunch when I was a little girl (part of an Air Force brat childhood I guess) so I was a little emotional about Joaquin watching them too.  Oddly enough Joaquin always includes how after they parked they got to ride on a school bus (apparently the base was PACKED, so there was a lot of organization to keep things moving).  This bodes well for his first year at school.  He was also full of facts about the rescue helicopter he saw and what it did.  Nice father son time.


No comments: